Please enter the URL that you'd like to shorten or click here to shorten current:
The eGovernment Resource Centre is now offering its egovernment newsletter and other digests (broadband, engagement, e-health and government web managers) as eGovernment news feeds in RSS format. RSS is an acronym for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary.
The following news feeds are available:
- The What's New newsletter is published weekly and provides wide ranging information on egovernment activities around the world including best practice in website management.
- The eGov Broadband Digest - provides you with the latest updates on broadband as they are published on the site.
- The eGov Daily Digest provides you with all the resources as they are published on the site.
- The e-Health Digest - provides you with the latest updates on e-health as they are published on the site.
-The eGov Engagement Digest provides you with articles and resources about government / citizen / community engagement from around the world.
- The Government Website Digest provides you with resources useful for those managing government websites
To access the news feeds you need an RSS feed aggregator or reader. The following resources will assist you with locating a suitable reader:
Lee and Sachi LeFever from Common Craft have developed a video called: "RSS in Plain English". It is very helpful in explaining how RSS feeds work. The video is available below:
A transcript of this video is available from the Common Craft website.
The eGovernment Resource Centre also offers the eGovRC toolbar - available for download . The toolbar offers direct links to the RSS feeds, search facilities, key manuals and tools provided on the site. It is available for Internet Explorer (v.5.0+) and Firefox (v.1.0.1+).
In addition you can subscribe to the What's New newsletter and have it delivered directly into your email box. To do this please enter your email address in the Mailing List box on the right hand side of this page and select subscribe. You can view an example of the newsletter.
If you have any comments about this service please email: email@example.com
Last updated: 14 June 2012
Enter your email address to subscribe or unsubscribe from the eGov What's New mailing list.
Please enter email address of the person you wish to send this page to.